Re: action-231, issue-153 requirements on other software that sets DNT headers

Let's assume for the moment that a UA has not implemented the exceptions
API, and is sending a DNT-1. I guess, in that context, you get a prompt
from the website asking you to change your UA settings.

I imagine the user experience will likely be very similar to what
happens when I tell my browser to 'ask me first' before accepting any
cookies. This is not ideal, but still better than just having a server
ignore the DNT-1 on that basis.