Re: action-231, issue-153 requirements on other software that sets DNT headers

This is a great question. Is such a UA compliant with the spec? I think
we've agreed that DNT set by default does not represent a user's
deliberate choice, and for that reason is invalid. But what about
signals from UAs that violate the spec in other material ways, such as
not providing for exceptions?