Re: action-231, issue-153 requirements on other software that sets DNT headers

Roy your apache example, as I understood it, applies in /clear /cases of
non-compliance. I don't think there's ever going to be such a clear case
as in reality implementations are going to be quite varied and browser
sniffing of the kind you're suggesting will lead to browser wars. Case
in point:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/microsoft_on_the_issues/archive/2012/08/07/do-not-track-in-the-windows-8-set-up-experience.aspx