Re: action-231, issue-153 requirements on other software that sets DNT headers

My understanding is the working group's position is that a UA must reflect the user's intent. If it does not, then the UA is not compliant.  I don't believe there is a consensus around the responsibility of a compliant server when it receives a DNT:1 message from a UA that might be noncompliant.