Re: action-231, issue-153 requirements on other software that sets DNT headers

OK -- I am not advocating two headers! Although one for each personality
would probably lead to more accurate profiling ; P

I suppose my concern was a combination of a.) how far will a UA's
obligation to check that alterations to its DNT are 'reflective of user
input' be stretched and b.) whether this opens up the door to more UA
blacklisting potential.

Best,
Tamir