Re: RESENT: Batch Closing of Issues against TPE [Deadline for validating can-live-with consensus: August 20]

ISSUE-112 (How are sub-domains handled for site-specific exceptions?)
should not be closed. I agree with Shane's last post on the issue. We
should not toss out the *.domain.com model for speculative fear of
misuse. And, we have not adequately explored the repercussions of not
providing that option. The issue should remain open pending further
exploration.

Thanks,

David