From: Chris Mejia - IAB <chris.mejia@iab.net<mailto:chris.mejia@iab.net>>
Date: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 10:04 AM
To: Thomas Roessler - W3C <tlr@w3.org<mailto:tlr@w3.org>>
Cc: "Nicholas \"Nick\" Doty - W3C" <npdoty@w3.org<mailto:npdoty@w3.org>>, "Aleecia M. McDonald - W3C WG Co-Chair" <aleecia@aleecia.com<mailto:aleecia@aleecia.com>>, Matthias Schunter - WC3 WG Co-Chair <mts-std@schunter.org<mailto:mts-std@schunter.org>>, Rigo Wenning - W3C <rigo@w3.org<mailto:rigo@w3.org>>, Marc Groman - NAI <mgroman@networkadvertising.org<mailto:mgroman@networkadvertising.org>>, Shane Wiley - Yahoo! <wileys@yahoo-inc.com<mailto:wileys@yahoo-inc.com>>, Brendan Riordan-Butterworth - IAB <brendan@iab.net<mailto:brendan@iab.net>>, Mike Zaneis - IAB <mike@iab.net<mailto:mike@iab.net>>, Kimon Zorbas - IAB Europe <vp@iabeurope.eu<mailto:vp@iabeurope.eu>>, JC Cannon - MSFT <jccannon@microsoft.com<mailto:jccannon@microsoft.com>>
Subject: Re: IAB US participation as expert

Hi Thomas,

I hope this email finds you well.  I'm just following up on this thread again, as I have yet to receive a reply after your June 22nd note below.  I believe the ball is still in your court, but if you see it differently, please let us know.

Kind Regards,

Chris

Chris Mejia | Digital Supply Chain Solutions | Ad Technology Group | Interactive Advertising Bureau - IAB | chris.mejia@iab.net<mailto:chris.mejia@iab.net> |w 212-380-4711 | c 347-949-8279 | Skype christopheramejia | AIM oskibearchris | Twitter @oskibearchris | LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/chrismejia