Re: explicit-explicit exception pairs

The question isn't on the complexity imposed on an analytics service. The
question is the complexity imposed on a website with potentially multiple
ad companies and other third parties trying to figure out what third
parties are granted exceptions. You get into a state where you require
polling, which for me is a non-starter.

-Ian