Re: An alternative to site-specific user granted exceptions (Issue-111)

In general I'm not sure of the utility of saying "what the next thing could
be". What is this going to be used for? Are you going to pull this first,
check what it COULD be, then resolve it and see what it happened to be?
That would be a huge latency hit and not acceptable. If you aren't doing
pre-processing, then you already know what it WAS (as opposed to what it
COULD be), so then this seems to have no utility.

-Ian