Re: explicit-explicit exception pairs

Hi Nick,

I agree with your points.

Two remarks:
- While this is an UI issue, I would like to avoid adding features where
we cannot perceive a useful/usable UI.
- As an alternative to the Javascript API, we can also declare that
sites MAY declare the third parties
  used at their well-known URI.

Two questions:
- Why do you (and/or other members of the team) feel that this feature
is important enough to
  justify the added complexity?
- Once we know and agree what shall be achieved, we may find other ways
to achieve these objectives...

Let's discuss this topic on Wednesday.

Regards,
 matthias