Scheduling for additional meeting -- prompt responses requested

From: Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:34:05 -0700
Cc: w3c@aleecia.com, Matthias Schunter <mts-std@schunter.org>
To: Tracking Protection Working Group <public-tracking@w3.org>
Hello group,

Per the discussion on the call today, we're looking at scheduling a fifth face-to-face meeting. In order to give plenty of advance notice on dates/location, we'd like to very quickly gather feedback on availability for dates and geographic vicinities.

http://www.doodle.com/bf5trmbts2acrewz

Responses are requested by end-of-the-day Friday, April 20th (yes, this is very soon, if you only have approximate info on your availability, that's still useful!). The Chairs will use this info to inform scheduling of the next meeting, which will be announced on the mailing list.

Thanks,
Nick