Re: Parties and Necessary Business Uses

Thanks. Very helpful.  I assume that with DNT:1 enabled, neither the ad network or exchange can add any other data related to the profile targeted?  If other data can be added, what would it be?

 Could you also describe what happens on a first party private ad exchange when DNT:1 is sent?  And how DNT:1 impacts other audience buying services, such as DSPs?  I very much appreciate this.

Regards,

Jeff

Jeff Chester
Center for Digital Democracy