Re: is a site-wide exception 'safe'?

From: イアンフェッティ <ifette@google.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 20:12:40 -0700
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Cc: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
While interesting, intermediaries changing the content of the page could
wreak all sorts of havoc, such as requesting exceptions for third parties
on behalf of what appears to be the original site but is actually the
intermediary and not the site. I suggest we treat such issues as out of
scope...

-Ian