f2f logistics and agenda, please indicate if you're attending

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 23:06:56 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
A *huge* thank you to Microsoft for hosting!

We will be meeting Tuesday - Thursday, 10 - 12 April at Microsoft's Washington, DC office, located downtown at 901 K St, NW.

As a tip for those not familiar with Washington DC: that North West designation is important. Many DC streets renumber, and you could wind up in a different neighborhood if you omit the NW when you hail a cab or enter an address into mapping software. This location is near three metro (subway) stops, all within half a mile of the office:
	Gallery Place Chinatown, 4 blocks
	Mt Vernon Sq/7th St-Convention Center, 4 blocks
	McPherson Square, 6 blocks

Any Metro line (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, or Blue) will stop at one (or more) of the three stations listed above, which gives a great deal of flexibility for transit. See http://www.wmata.com/rail/maps/map.cfm for details.

A few people asked about hotels. I'll book a room in the Dupont Circle area, which is a quick three-stop metro ride. Dupont Circle has restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and a bookstore that manages to mix all of those.

IMPORTANT: Please help us get a headcount by very quickly letting us know to expect you. This will take you under 5 minutes and lets us get counts for catering:

Agenda is here:

Thank you all for your extraordinary patience. Last week I thought we were a few hours from announcing a location we had an agreement on -- and it wasn't Microsoft. We had a series of arrangements that were ultimately not able to come together. Thomas, Wendy, and I have talked to no fewer than a dozen different groups. My thanks also to WG members who offered to help. We had quite a few very good suggestions we followed up on.

Thank you again to Microsoft.

	- looking forward to not wearing suits in government buildings for three days