updated agenda for tomorrow

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 19:19:52 -0400
Cc: Matthias Schunter <mts@zurich.ibm.com>
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Greetings,

Thank you very much for your participation today. We had a great day identifying some of the initial issues, and as indicated in the wrap up we plan to continue discussing a selected list of issues in the morning. In the afternoon, we will identify and collect issues related to the technical deliverables and the tracking selection lists.

We have a revised agenda for tomorrow:

08:30 - 09:00	Coffee & Registration
09:00 - 09:10	Welcome and agenda day 2
09:10 - 10:20	Detailed discussion of selected issues from day 1
10:20 - 11:00	Break
11:00 - 12:10	Continue detailed discussion of selected issues from day 1
12:10 - 1:10 		Lunch
1:10 - 2:20 		Discussion of 2nd Deliverable: Tracking Preference Expression
2:20 - 2:50 		Afternoon break
2:50 - 4:00 		Discussion of 3rd Deliverable: Tracking Selection Lists
4:00 - 4:30 		Afternoon break
4:30 - 5:00 		Planning session and wrap-up

We look forward to another productive day with you tomorrow.

	Aleecia McDonald & Matthias Schunter