Welcome to Matthias, co-chair

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:04:40 -0400
Cc: Matthias Schunter <mts@zurich.ibm.com>
To: public-tracking@w3.org
Greetings,

Please join me in welcoming Matthias Schunter as co-Chair of the Tracking Protection Working Group. Matthias is Research Staff Member at the Network Security and Cryptography Research Group at IBM Research in Zurich.

Matthias <http://www.schunter.org> has prior experience with the W3C process and is currently technical lead on a European cloud security research project <www.tclouds-project.eu>. Matthias will kick off the the meeting tomorrow. I look forward to seeing many of you then!

Regards,

	Aleecia

Aleecia M. McDonald // Senior Privacy Researcher @ Mozilla // w3c@aleecia.com