Re: 1st Tracking Protection WG F2F - Cambridge, USA - 21-22 September 2011

Thank you, Karl. I now have additional information:

	We are meeting in room D463 (Star) at Stata Center, MIT. The Star Conference room is on the 4th floor of the Dreyfoos Wing in the Stata Center (Building 32).

	Enter Stata Center at the front entrance and proceed straight ahead; there will be elevators to the right.  Take the elevators to the 4th floor; exit to the left and then turn right at the end of the elevator bank.  At the end of the short corridor, turn right, just before the R&D Dining room.   The Star Conference Room is straight ahead, just past a set of stairs.

We will add this to the website.

	Aleecia