Re: [ISSUE-81, ACTION-13] Response Header Format

The issue of conflicting policies under one domain (as in your multiple
businesses example), can be handled by regex patterns (I think that Roy
offered this solution?) inside the response document.  One problem with a
link/rel or an HTTP header, is that the user might have already been tracked
when the first document was fetched, before they have the opportunity to
parse the response.  Having a well-known URI does not have this
disadvantage, if tracking is universally forbidden during the fetch of that
well-known URI.

--ronan