Re: tracking-ISSUE-81: Do we need a response at all from server?

JC,

my opinion here was to make it very very very simple. A service that is DNT
enabled would always return the header indicating it can honor the user's
preference not to be tracked. I think we have ample time for complication in
V.2.0

Rigo