Re: Comments on tracking-compliance.html

I also agree. while reading the document I was somewhat confused with
the terms "behavioral tracking" and "tracking". Though issue 3.4 defines
behavioral tracking, we call it "tracking" in the same issue ("these are
examples of tracking:").

I don't mind using a different term to "tracking", which might be
misleading (I refer to the discussion about issue 5). But we should
stick with this term throughout the document.

Best,
Ninja

--

Ninja Marnau