Re: tracking-ISSUE-93: Should 1st parties be able to degrade a user experience or charge money for content based on DNT? [Tracking Definitions and Compliance]

Mike, I seem to be a little behind on my ad-industry insider baseball,
because you've thrown out a few things that I haven't heard about before
now:

1. publishers banning users who user ad-blockers,
2. what you mean by "impacting 80% of the online ad market", and
3. the fundamental rights of corporations.

I'm sure that there are others on the list who are similarly behind the
curve, so it'd be great to get some background/links on this.