Re: Call for Experts: How can a site determine whether it is 1st or 3rd party? [ISSUE-60]

Hi Team,

As an experiment, I started a scratchpad at:
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FgbUKuRkNrDYc6RgrRUn6-LT8eFZipcwiRKVQn9eQco/edit?hl=en_US

Feel free to register yourself and add your thoughts to the scratchpad
and give me feedback on using a scratchpad.

Regards,
matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Schunter, MBA
IBM Zurich Research Laboratory,  Ph. +41 (44) 724-8329