Re: Issue-17, Issue-51 First party obligations

This raises an interesting issue with how this is going to work. If the
user engaged DNT after the data was collected, we probably have
consensus that prior collected data should not be used. However, if the
user had DNT at the time the data was collected, but granted an
exception to DNT, the data is ok to be used. The problem is, how does
the 1st party know the difference? It will fall on the 3rd party to
honor the user's choices, and the 1st party will have to trust them.