Re: Doodle poll for third face-to-face meeting

From: <john@consumerwatchdog.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 21:47:01 +0000
To: "Shane Wiley" <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>, "Tracking Protection Working Group WG" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Ich moechte nach Berlin fahren.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Wiley <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 13:39:59
To: Tracking Protection Working Group WG<public-tracking@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Doodle poll for third face-to-face meeting

In Jan - on average:

Madrid:  Avg max 52F/11C and Avg min 32F/0C
Barcelona:  Avg max 55F/13C and Avg min 39F/4C
Rome:  Avg max 55F/13C and Avg min 39F/4C
Athens:  Avg max 55F/13C and Avg min 44F/7C

Agree with going warmer if at all possible (can route through Brussels for other meetings if needed).  If we're following the weather, then it appears Barcelona, Rome or Athens are our best choices.  From an airfare perspective, Rome or Madrid will most likely be the least expensive.

Yahoo! has offices in Rome, Madrid, and Barcelona, so if we begin to lean in one of those directions I can reach out to see if they can accommodate a large group (~40).

We also have offices in Dubai if you want to go even warmer.  :)

- Shane