Re: Doodle poll for third face-to-face meeting

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:33:31 -0500
To: Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>

Le 11 nov. 2011 à 15:40, Kevin Smith a écrit :
> I vote for some place warmer: Madrid?  Rome?  Athens?  I personally am not concerned with the junket aspect, but for those who are, there has to be some place warmer with lower junket potential J

This is the list of W3C Offices. An office could help us
to set up a meeting (not a guarantee but a possibility)
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Offices/staff

For those afraid of frozen bites in the European time-zone but south of Paris

* W3C Greece Office -  Heraklion, Creete, Greece
* W3C Italy Office - Pisa, Italy
* W3C Morocco Office - Rabat, Morocco
* W3C Senegal Office - Dakar-Fann, Senegal
* W3C Spain Office - Gijón, Asturias, Spain

:)

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/