Re: Doodle poll for third face-to-face meeting

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 12:16:52 -0800
To: Tracking Protection Working Group WG <public-tracking@w3.org>
Reminder: if you have not yet, please indicate your availability with the link below. By Monday we will be focus in on dates, and work to find a good host.

Informally, I have heard requests for Paris as an interesting location, and against Paris as hard to justify when it looks like a junket. I have heard requests for Brussels as "no one goes there in January on purpose, I could get that funded," and against on similar grounds.

So with that mix of mutually-exclusive priorities in mindů How about Berlin?

	Aleecia