Re: [comment] Names and Titles of specifications

Karl,

The working group made a decision.  That decision is partly based on
the name and title.  We are not going to revisit that decision just because
you have a preference.  Sorry, but it is too late.  Even if I agreed with
your preference, we would still be required to have the WG make another
formal decision regarding publication -- it is not a trivial change
because it would require a new call for consensus, not because it would be
hard to make as editor.

…Roy