compliance spec revisions

From: Aleecia M. McDonald <aleecia@aleecia.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 01:15:51 -0700
To: "public-tracking@w3.org Group WG" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Greetings,

Thank you all for your work today, particularly Roy, Erica, and Heather for lightning fast turn around times on the documents. Updated version of the compliance spec is:

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-compliance.html

(If you wish to run diffs go back two versions -- the immediately prior version is the one Nick edited in real time for us today. Thank you, Nick!)

If Matthias is kind enough to let us take a little time from the sections he is chairing, we can quickly go through the diffs tomorrow to confirm this meets our agreed text for FPWD.

	Aleecia