Draft Text on First Parties and Third Parties (ACTION-34, ISSUE-10, ISSUE-26, ISSUE-88)

From: Jonathan Mayer <jmayer@stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:25:22 -0800
To: "public-tracking@w3.org (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Tom and I have worked for several weeks on a comprehensive draft of the sections delineating first parties and third parties.  We attempted to reflect the approaching-consensus discussion at Santa Clara and on the email list.  Our draft includes both operative standards language and non-normative explanation and examples.  The text is formatted with the W3C template to better resemble how it would appear in the final document; please note that this is not an Editor's Draft (as the template might suggest).

Jonathan