Re: Re ISSUE-26: When a 3rd party becomes a 1st party

I agree with Bjorn's point, which I take is simply:  there are highly relevant differences among widgets (re consumer expectations) and one such is the widget's self-proclaimed consumer-facing purpose.  By default, Facebook or Twitter is about social in a way that a weather or map widget is not.

Lee

Sent from my iPhone