From: "Ninja Marnau" <nmarnau@datenschutzzentrum.de>
To: "Jeffrey Chester" <jeff@democraticmedia.org>
Cc: "Karl Dubost" <karld@opera.com>, "Jonathan Mayer" <jmayer@stanford.edu>, "Mike Zaneis (IAB US)" <mike@iab.net>, "Shane Wiley (yahoo)" <wileys@yahoo-inc.com>, "<public-tracking@w3.org> (public-tracking@w3.org)" <public-tracking@w3.org>
Subject: Article: New online advertising guidance sets out restrictions for tracking
Date: Thu, Dec 15, 2011 3:04 pm

To follow up on this discussion:

The Article 29 Working Party published today an opinion on on the
on-line behavioural advertising self-regulatory framework proposed by
the EASA and IAB Europe, stating that these proposed solutions are
inadequate.

Please find the press release here:
http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/press-material/press-release/art29_press_material/20111215_press_release_oba_final.pdf

And the Opinion 16/2011 in full text: