Re: Proposed Agenda for 2011-11-30 TPWG call

Minutes available: http://www.w3.org/2011/11/30-dnt-minutes

We had so many attendees that we went beyond our teleconference reservation! I've increased the number of slots by 25% (to 50) for future calls. If you have problems connecting to the call you should be able to dial *0 to talk to one of our MIT staff who can help you.

Also, we're not keeping up with identifying everyone who's on the call, which we would in general like to do. If you're in the associated IRC chat room, you'll see Zakim announce your phone number with a series of letters in place of the last four digits, please then tell Zakim: "Zakim, xxxx is username". If you can't join the IRC room, please introduce yourself (and your area code) on the phone at a convenient moment and one of us can tell the IRC robots.

Thanks,
Nick