Re: Dial-in for Global considerations F2F in Berlin

Hi Rigo,

Given the time difference, I'll only be able to participate selectively,
so it would be helpful to get notification of schedule or agenda
changes. Can you post schedule and agenda updates to the mailing list as
you go? That would be extremely helpful!

Thanks,

David