Re: 12-13 March as suggested dates for the F2F Meeting

On Thursday 24 January 2013 17:07:02 Vinay Goel wrote:
> Hope you're having a good week thus far.

Not really, I was one of the victims in the german air traffic snow
disaster with re-routed flights etc.. So thanks for the reminder as this
was slowly sliding off my radar.

> Just thought I'd check in -- have you been able to settle on a
> date/location for the F2F?

The poll clearly indicates 12/13 or 11/12 March. The location is either
Berlin or Paris. For the moment, I favor Berlin. I hope to settle
location and time on Monday with Kimon, who is helping with the hosting.

You said you prefer 11/12 March. This is fine unless I get push back via
the mailing-list.

Rigo