Re: 12-13 March as suggested dates for the F2F Meeting

Hi Rigo,

Selfishly I'd prefer a full day on the 12th then instead of having it be two days.  There aren't that many flight options on Wednesday, March 13th mack to NYC so I'll have to miss the entire day.

As for agenda items, here are some suggestions:

1) Identify what parts of the draft spec would be impacted by recommendations this group comes up with
2) Clearly identify the barriers in the current draft specs that prevent adoption of the standard in particular regions
3) Identify where market-specific laws differ from parts of the draft spec
4) Discuss if the current draft spec + current industry self-regulations (like the eDAA) provide the bridge already, or if we need to do more within the DNT spec
5) Timeline (as you've suggested)
6) What will the global considerations recommendation look like?  Does this require any changes to normative text in the DNT?
7) How will companies implement DNT (will they program their servers to respond differently based on geo...)?

-Vinay