Re: In-person meeting for global considerations

Hi Justin, Dear all,

there was some planning in the background. The initial plan was to have
the meeting 29-30 Jan 2013 either in Brussels or Berlin. Kimon wanted
to help to secure hosting.

For a variety of reasons, any number of us were too busy, so the
planning did not succeed so far. The date is now only 3 weeks away. It
is far to close to make any useful travel arrangements from outside
Europe, so I think it is unrealistic to have the kick-off meeting in
January. I decided not to continue to pursue the initial plan. The new
suggestion is to meet on 27/28 February 2013 in Berlin. Again, Kimon
tries to help with the hosting. Any suggestions or remarks are welcome.

We still have some participation issues to clear (like EDAA
participation and a list of other people to be cleared ASAP this week)

Note that my initial kick off email[1] did not yield too much reaction.
Those who want to define tracking are still invited to help to define
what DNT:0 means. So far, there was not enough feedback. Perhaps we
should start a separate thread on the definition of DNT:0

Best,

Rigo

1.http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking-
international/2012Nov/0000.html