Re: Agenda: Global considerations F2F meeting 11-12 Berlin

Chris,

how many times do I have to re-iterate for you that we have people from
South America and from Asia. They are not very active, but they are part
of the Group. Means we still need somebody from Africa, Oceana and the
Antarctic. Can you help? Do you know somebody who could help?

Rigo