Re: Agenda: Global considerations F2F meeting 11-12 Berlin

Alan,

you can call in. We'll try to make this phone-friendly. Thanks for your
point. This is IMHO covered by the topic: "Discussion on products (Note
& Feedback for TPE & TCS & Best Practices)". We have a limited set of
buckets possible with the W3C Process. We have to chose.

Note well that this group is deliberately a "task force". The decisions
will be done in the TP WG once we have a stable document.

 --Rigo