Re: Global considerations F2F meeting 11-12 Berlin

Now, please register if you want to attend the F2F meeting by filling
out the following WBS Form:

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/49311/tpwgglobalberlin2013/

For planning reasons, please do so as soon as possible. As soon as I
have more details on the location I will update you. I have some
suggestions for the Agenda, but so far I have only very few feedback.
This few will make the Agenda, if you do not have your own suggestions

 --Rigo