RE: Progression of TPE to CR

No, it's the same code and even if it wasn't it wouldn't be two _independent_ implementations.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike O'Neill [mailto:michael.oneill@baycloud.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 5:21 PM
To: 'David Singer' <singer@apple.com>; Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>
Cc: rob@blaeu.com; 'Carl Cargill' <cargill@adobe.com>; public-tracking-comments@w3.org; 'team-tracking-chairs' <team-tracking-chairs@w3.org>; 'John Simpson' <john@consumerwatchdog.org>
Subject: RE: Progression of TPE to CR

Microsoft have the API working in Edge as well as IE, so does that count as 2? Presumably they are very different code bases.

You can try it on aquafresh.co.uk, just click the bottom right gate icon to opt-in/out, then use web console to see DNT flip over. It also flips in a different CSP for belt-and-braces.

Mike