Re: Progression of TPE to CR

Hi Carl,

>> Based on conversation with editors, we believe these typical CR exit
>> criteria should apply to the TPE Candidate Recommendation that we
>> expect to publish after a Director decision:
>>
>> * Multiple (at least two), interoperable implementations of each
>> feature, excepting features marked at risk

If the requirement >= 2 is not a normative W3C requirement, I would
rather suggest that >=1 implementation would suffice to keep the fetaure
at risk in the recommendation. The main reason for this perspective is
that implementation may be broader if all implemented edge-cases are
taken into account, even if there is only one such a case.

Rob