I18N Comments on Tracking-DNT LC

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 19:03:03 +0000
To: "public-tracking-comments@w3.org" <public-tracking-comments@w3.org>
CC: "www-international@w3.org" <www-international@w3.org>
Dear Tracking WG,

In a few minutes I will forward to you, each in a separate email, our comments on the recent Tracking DNT last call. We use Tracker to track our comments and each item will mention I18N- ISSUE - xxx so that tracker can pick up the thread. If you want to see all of our comments, they live here:

http://www.w3.org/International/track/products/56

Sorry to forward our comments after your deadline. We finished on time, but I neglected to compose these emails to let you know...

Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect (Amazon Lab126)
Chair (W3C I18N WG)

Internationalization is not a feature.