Re: Meeting tomorrow

Unfortunately I have a family matter to attend to today, so I can't make
the call. I will do my best to review offline.

One thing I would like to propose is the data schema work be moved to a
parallel track of meetings, so that we can start making progress there
without distracting the current trace context effort.

-T