Re: Implementor Meeting RSVP

Hi everybody,
if possible I would like to learn about the current state of testing
harness.
Yury did great initial work on this, however there were also voices asking
for a more "blackbox" way of testing.
(The harness Yury presented required to have the harness load the code and
run it, more like a unit test)

There was an idea that the harness spins up an http server,
starts a simple proxy app "instrumented" by the agent under test,
sends it a request that will cause the proxy app to forward the request
back to the harness
and then evaluates the response.

I wonder if anybody did some work on this.

We made out javascript header parser and manipulator library open source,
looking forward for feedback. maybe it is helpful:
https://github.com/instana/trace-context.js

Fabian