schema.org session at TPAC?

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 19:15:37 +0400
Cc: "Jean-Pierre EVAIN" <evain@ebu.ch>
To: public-tpac-planning@w3.org
Hi,

Jean-Pierre asked for a session on schema.org that is listed as not in the
program.

I suspect we can run a session during the breakouts. I have already
volunteered for two breakouts, and there are two or three more that I
would like to do, but only 3 breakout sessions. On the other hand, I hope
there will be other schema.org folks there capable of running a breakout
if I can't...

In due course I'll drop a suggestion into the wiki page.

cheers

Chaals