Re: Tiny update to one of my tracker demos

Ah, my bad...you're right, mouse + touch uses two separate paths (for
touch, I basically just borrow the targetTouches array, rather than
building the array from basic principles like I do for pointer events).
Will need to unify this and build the array for all cases (and then
de-dupe pointer and mouse events, probably...urgh).