Re: [DOM3Events] InputDevice API sketch

I've created a more formal proposal for an initial simple InputDevice API
<http://rbyers.github.io/InputDevice/inputdevice.html> (though probably
still sloppy by W3C spec standards).  Please provide any additional
feedback you have on it, ideally as GitHub issues
<https://github.com/RByers/InputDevice/issues> (or feel free to submit pull
requests, eg. for editorial improvements).

The respository <https://github.com/RByers/InputDevice/> contains a polyfill
<https://github.com/RByers/InputDevice/blob/gh-pages/inputdevice-polyfill.js>
and
a number of tests <http://rbyers.github.io/InputDevice/tests/>.  We're