Re: Move TouchEvents spec tweaking to GitHub?

On 27/01/2015 14:32, Rick Byers wrote:

>  From what I've been able to figure out, gh-pages is triggered either by
> a branch name or a special repo name (eg.
> https://github.com/RByers/rbyers.github.io has just a master branch).
> It looks like the manifest spec <https://github.com/w3c/manifest> is
> using only a gh-pages branch, so presumably that's an acceptable
> workflow.  As long as we're iterating on two different branches then
> gh-pages isn't an option for us.  Perhaps we should move the TEE to a
> new document in the same branch as v1-errata?

The latter is basically what I'm doing with most of my stuff...on
master, make a branch gh-pages, then set THAT in github to be the
default branch, and delete the master branch. Job done. Any change,
merged PR, etc will almost instantly update the live version (see for
instance https://github.com/patrickhlauke/touch/ which only has
gh-pages, immediately accessible from http://patrickhlauke.github.io/touch/)

Patrick H. Lauke