Re: Landing changes to touch-events GitHub

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 12:26 PM, Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 26/01/2015 17:07, Rick Byers wrote:
>
>> Personally I'd vote for a light-weight process (especially for "trivial"
>> editorial changes) where landing a change is blocked only on another CG
>> member reviewing a PR.  Of course if there's ever contention on a
>> change, we should block (reverting if necessary) on obtaining group
>> consensus.  But I'd rather not slow down folks like Patrick making a
>> bunch of minor edits, and add unnecessary bureaucracy to our conference
>> calls.
>>

> I don't have direct write access to the repo (as I didn't shout when Art
> listed the users that should), but I was planning to do it via fork/PR. If
> you think it's easier for me to get the keys to the cadillac, then my
> username is, unsurprisingly, "patrickhlauke" :)

D'oh - my bad, you should have been on my list of "CG members whose
accounts I know off the top of my head" (how could I forget about your
touch tests <https://github.com/patrickhlauke/touch>?).  Sorry!   I don't
think any of us should land changes completely unilaterally (i.e. even with
write access, we will probably want to submit a PR for someone else to look
at), so it's not likely to make too much difference.  None the less, I
think any active member should have permission.  I'll ask Mike to add you.