Re: Phasing out mouse compatibility events on tap?

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Patrick H. Lauke <redux@splintered.co.uk>
wrote:

> On 16/01/2015 16:14, Rick Byers wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Patrick H. Lauke
>> <redux@splintered.co.uk <mailto:redux@splintered.co.uk>> wrote:
>>
>>     Quickfire gut reaction (beyond "dammit, do you want to remove all
>>     interesting topics from my presentation/workshop?")
>>

>> Heh heh - I guess it's kinda the point of  the TECG to make input
>> handling so easy/obvious that it puts you out of a job <grin>.
>>

> The contortions you guys go through just so you can stick with your "no,
> Pointer Events have problems" ("no we won't admit it's purely because of
> Apple's reluctance") attitude is admirable nonetheless ;)

How's this for clarity: If Mobile Safari ships support for pointer events,
than I promise that we'll ship them in chromium as well.

Ok, now that that's out of the way - let's go back to talking about reality
;-)